Procedure of Submission of Applications
The application process shall consist of two phases:
- Online Submission
- Manual Submission
The candidate shall fill an online admission form available at UHS website www.uhs.edu.pk
- Before applying online, the candidates must submit Application Fee of Rs.1000/-(Non Refundable) in National Bank of Pakistan Sheikh Zayed Hospital Lahore branch, in Account No. 1711-6 or get a DD/PO of same amount in favour of Treasurer, University of Health Sciences, Lahore
- Application can be submitted online from 28th March, 2019 to 4th April, 2019. The link is available at UHS official website www.uhs.edu.pk. The link will be deactivated at 05:00 pm on 4th April, 2019, and no application shall be accepted after that.
- Applicants should fill the forms carefully and also upload a recent, coloured picture (size must be lessthan 1MB). The picture should show full and clear face of the applicant.
- Once the application is submitted, the candidate cannot edit it.
- The candidate should get a print of the online filled application form by clicking "Download & Print" button. If the facility of downloading and printing is not available at that time, the candidate can access his/her application any other time by clicking "Search Button"
- The print-out of the filled application must reach at the office of "Controller of Examinations University of Health Sciences, Lahore", with original fee deposit slip/DD/PO and attested copies of required documents on or before 9th April, 2019.
- It shall be mandatory for the candidate to complete both phases of Application Submission, i.e., online and manual
- Applications received after due date or with incomplete information will not be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview.
- Admission shall be granted on merit only.
- Those in service and applicants desirous to attend the course on deputation basis must apply through proper channel.
- Those having foreign qualifications are required to submit HEC/PMDC equivalence certificate
- For further information please feel free to contact at the following phone numbers:Ph: 042-99231305-9
Registration is Closed
Developed by IT Department , University of Health Sciences Lahore