Procedure of Submission of Applications
1. The candidates shall submit online applications for registration of Postgraduate Entrance Test 2019, at the link provided for the purpose at UHS website (www.uhs.edu.pk). Application received manually or by post shall not be acceptable.
2. Before applying online, the candidates must submit test fee of Rs.1000/- (Non-Refundable) in National Bank of Pakistan Sheikh Zayed Hospital Lahore branch, in Account No. 1711-6, OR get a DD/PO of same amount in favour of Treasurer, University of Health Sciences, Lahore, OR deposit the same amount in University's online account (PK80NBP1707004001412962) under Account Title: "CE UHS".
3. Application can be submitted online from 13th December, 2019 to 23rd December, 2019. The link is available at UHS official website www.uhs.edu.pk. The link shall be activated at 9.00 am on 13th December and shall be deactivated at 12:00 pm on 23rd December, 2019, and no application shall be accepted after that.
4. Applicants should fill the forms carefully and also upload a recent, coloured picture, CNIC(Both Sides, single file in pdf), and picture of fee deposit receipt/DD/PO. The size of file must be less than 1MB each. The photograph must show full and clear face of the applicant.
5. Once the application is submitted, the candidate cannot edit it.
6. It is advised to submit one application. If a candidate submits more than one application form, his / her candidature will be cancelled.
7. The applicants can download their Roll No Slips on 26th December, 2019, after 04:00 pm from UHS official website www.uhs.edu.pk.
8. The test will be conducted on Sunday, 29th December 2019. The candidate must bring the print-out of his/her roll number slip and original CNIC at the Test Centre.
i. Postgraduate Entrance Test shall also be mandatory for the applicants desirous of seeking admission to on-campus programmes as well as those being offered at its affiliated institutions. However, admission in affiliated institutions shall be carried out by the concerned institutions. It shall be the responsibility of the concerned institution to ensure the registration/accreditation status of its programmes.
ii. UHS shall conduct only one Entrance Test for admissions to postgraduate courses for the session 2019-2020, which will be held on Sunday, 29th December, 2019. No other test for the same courses shall be held.
iii. For those having MBBS/BDS qualifications, permanent PMDC registration is mandatory.
iv. Appearance in Entrance Test does not, in any way, make a candidate eligible for admission. The admission will only be made after fulfillment of criteria as laid down in relevant Statutes / Regulations. It is the responsibility of the applicant to enter correct information in his/her online application form.
v. The result of the Entrance Test shall be displayed on University website (www.uhs.edu.pk). No formal result cards will be dispatched to the candidates.
vi. The admissions into their on-campus teaching programme shall be advertised separately by the University and affiliated institutions.