Procedure of Submission of Applications
The application process shall consist of two phases:
- Online Submission
- Manual Submission
The candidate shall fill an online admission form available at UHS website www.uhs.edu.pk
- Before applying online, the candidate must deposit a process fee of Rs.500/- (Non-refundable) through Bank Challan at National Bank of Pakistan, Sheikh Zayed Hospital Branch Lahore (A/C # 1711-6) or get a Pay Order/Demand Draft in the name of Treasurer, University of Health Sciences, Lahore. The candidate shall enter the number of his/her bank challan/DD/PO in his/her online application form
- Only those candidates who appeared in UHS Postgraduate Entrance Test 2019 held on 29th December, 2019, can submit online application form
- Applicants should fill the forms carefully, complete the application by Entering Educational Information, Experience, etc. Once the application is submitted, the candidate cannot edit it.
- The candidate should get a print of the online filled application form by clicking "Download & Print" button. If the facility of downloading and printing is not available at that time, the candidate can access his/her application any other time by clicking "Search Button"
- The print out of filled Admission Form, alongwith the attested copies of certificates, testimonials, CNIC, Entrance Test result card and passport size colored photographs, must reach the office of the Registrar, University of Health Sciences, Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore-Pakistan, by post or by hand, on or before Monday, 3rd February, 2020, during working hours.
- It shall be mandatory for the candidate to complete both phases of Application Submission, i.e., online and manual.
- Applications received after due date or with incomplete information will not be considered.
- The schedule of interview shall be notified on the UHS website www.uhs.edu.pk.
- Admission shall be granted on merit only
- Those in service and applicants desirous to attend the course on deputation basis must apply through proper channel.
- Those having foreign qualifications are required to submit HEC/PMDC equivalence certificate.
- The detail of the programmes being offered is available on UHS website .
Developed by IT Department , University of Health Sciences Lahore