Procedure of Submission of Applications
1. Detail of programmes (on-campus & off-campus) and their eligibility criteria are available on UHS website (www.uhs.edu.pk). Before applying for the Test, the candidate must first ensure that he/she meets the laid down eligibility requirements of the programme he/she intends to get admission into.
2. The application process shall consist of two mandatory phases:
(i) Online Submission
(ii) Manual Submission
3. The candidate must submit online application at the link provided for the purpose at UHS website (www.uhs.edu.pk).
4. Before applying on-line, the candidate must submit the processing fee of Rs.1000/- (Non-Refundable) at the National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), Sheikh Zayed Hospital Lahore Branch, Account No. (3164498127), OR get a DD/PO of same amount in favour of University of Health Sciences, Lahore, OR deposit the same amount in University's online account (PK53NBPA1707003164498127) under Account Title: "CE UHS".
5. Application can be submitted online from 1st April to 29th April, 2021. The link shall be activated at 09.00 am on 1st April, 2021 and shall be deactivated at 05:00 pm on 29th April, 2021, and no application shall be accepted after that.
6. The candidate should fill the form carefully and also upload a recent, coloured picture, CNIC(both sides, single file in pdf), and picture of processing fee deposit receipt/DD/PO. The size of file must be less than 1MB each. The photograph must show full and clear face of the applicant.
7. Once the application is submitted, the candidate cannot edit it. It is advised to submit one application. If a candidate submits more than one application form, his/her candidature shall be cancelled.
8. After the submission of online application, the applicant is required to get a print-out of this application and submit it manually/by post, alongwith required attested copies of academic documents, testimonials, CNIC, photographs, and Original Receipt /DD/PO of deposited processing fee, at Student Section, Room No.39, First Floor, University of Health Sciences, Khayaban-e-Jamia, Punjab, Lahore-54600, by 30th April, 2021 before close of business.
9. It shall be mandatory for the candidate to complete both phases of application submission, i.e., online as well as manual.
10. The candidate can download his/her Roll No Slips on 07th May, 2021, after 09:00 am, from UHS official website www.uhs.edu.pk.
11. The test will be conducted on Sunday, 09th May, 2021. The candidate must bring the print-out of his/her roll number slip and original CNIC at the Test Centre.
1. Postgraduate Entrance Test shall be mandatory for the applicants desirous of seeking admission to on-campus programmes as well as those being offered at its affiliated institutions. However, admission in affiliated institutions shall be carried out by the concerned institutions. It shall be the responsibility of the concerned institution to ensure the registration/accreditation status of its programmes.
2. UHS shall conduct only one Entrance Test for admissions to postgraduate courses for the session 2020-2021, Due to current situation of COVID-19 Pandemic, the date of Postgraduate Entrance Test will be announced later. No other test for the same courses shall be held.
3. For those having MBBS/BDS qualifications, permanent PMDC/PMC registration is mandatory.
4. Appearance in Entrance Test does not, in any way, make a candidate eligible for admission. The admission will only be made after fulfillment of criteria as laid down in relevant Statutes / Regulations. It is the responsibility of the applicant to provide correct and complete information and documents.
5. The result of the Entrance Test shall be displayed on University website (www.uhs.edu.pk). No formal result cards will be dispatched to the candidates.
6. The admissions into their respective teaching programmes shall be advertised separately by the University and its affiliated institutions.